Guiding Light of The Month

I feel as though I have done nothing yet, as though I have not lived the spiritual life, only entered the path that leads to it, it seems to me that I know nothing, that I am incapable of formulating anything, that all experience is yet to begin. - The Mother

Flowers speak… On Vital well-being


Spiritual Awakening of the Vital: It soars towards the heights in the hope of reaching them.

Look into the depths of your heart and you will see there the Divine Presence.

***


Power of Vital Expression: It is useful only when the vital is converted.

A great joy is always deep in our heart, and always we can find it there.

***


Harmony in the Material Vital: No disputes, no quarrels the sweetness of a life without clashes.

A harmonious collective aspiration can change the course of circumstances.

***


Krishna's Play in the Vital: In His midst it has all its charm.

The Divine is always seated in your heart, consciously living in you.


(Flowers and their Messages, Sri Aurobindo Ashram Trust, Puducherry)


No comments: