Guiding Light of The Month

I feel as though I have done nothing yet, as though I have not lived the spiritual life, only entered the path that leads to it, it seems to me that I know nothing, that I am incapable of formulating anything, that all experience is yet to begin. - The Mother

Spiritual Power of Healing


Opening and Receptivity to the Divine influence


Botanical Name: Petrea Volubilis
Common Name: Purple Wreath
Spiritual Significance: Spiritual power of Healing


The Divine is present in the very atoms of our body.
-          The Mother

A Power within her awed the imperfect flesh;
The self-protecting genius in our clay
Divined the goddess in the woman’
s shape
And drew back from a touch beyond its kind,
The earth-nature bound in the sense-life’
s narrow make.


-          Savitri, Sri Aurobindo

No comments: