Guiding Light of The Month

Tell me, wilt Thou grant me the marvellous power to give birth to this dawn in expectant hearts, to awaken the consciousness of men to Thy sublime presence, and in this bare and sorrowful world awaken a little of Thy true Paradise? What happiness, what riches, what terrestrial powers can equal this wonderful gift! - The Mother

Savitri

Our lives are God’s messengers beneath the stars;
To dwell under death’
s shadow they have come
Tempting God’
s light to earth for the ignorant race,
His Love to fill the hollow in men’
s hearts,
His bliss to heal the unhappiness of the world.

I am the living body of his light,
I am the thinking instrument of his power,
I incarnate Wisdom in an earthly breast,
I am his conquering and unslayable Will.

The formless Spirit drew in me its shape;
In me are the Nameless and the secret Name.

(Book ten, Canto three)


No comments: