Guiding Light of The Month

O Lord, how ardently do I call and implore Thy love! Grant that my aspiration may be intense enough to awaken the same aspiration everywhere: oh, may good- ness, justice and peace reign as supreme masters, may ignorant egoism be overcome, darkness be suddenly illu- minated by Thy pure Light; may the blind see, the deaf hear, may Thy law be proclaimed in every place and, in a constantly progressive union, in an ever more perfect harmony, may all, like one single being, stretch out their arms towards Thee to identify themselves with Thee and manifest Thee upon earth. - The Mother

Story of a Dream

I reside deep inside a black mass. Just a tiny little speck. Yet, I have a dream. A big beautiful dream. I can feel there is a bright world outside. I wish to be an enveloping heart. A shade. I am waiting… For a long time, I remain inside the dark layers. Nothing stirs…

I make an effort by Aspiring quietly. I find few fingers of warmth touch me. I speak with him tenderly and I know him as my friend and will remain so forever. I receive him with gratitude. He helps me to open out little tendrils. But he also says there is still a long way to go…A guidance. I make efforts, calm efforts.

The efforts make me dry. I yearn for something cool. With shimmering eyes I enjoy a cheerful shower. A hand brings me out into the light. It feels like a pull by Mother Nature. And now I am a tiny green – I heard a little one call me – leaf. Yes, I am a new leaf in this colourful world.



Sunshine and Rain, love and warmth makes me grow into a beautiful tree. Serving all and growing, I live joyously. Spotted dears and many sleep in my shade. I bow down bearing fruits and offering flowers for love and prayers.

The aspiration within me is now growing upwards, to the sky. And I continue my efforts to see the world beyond…*

Hands of receiving. With gratitude. It germinates the little seeds sown within us. The seeds that have dreams of growing into a big beautiful tree.
-          Sandhya

References:

*”The Trees rise towards the sky, beautiful symbols of Nature’s aspiration towards the light” – The Mother.

No comments: