Guiding Light of The Month

O Lord, how ardently do I call and implore Thy love! Grant that my aspiration may be intense enough to awaken the same aspiration everywhere: oh, may good- ness, justice and peace reign as supreme masters, may ignorant egoism be overcome, darkness be suddenly illu- minated by Thy pure Light; may the blind see, the deaf hear, may Thy law be proclaimed in every place and, in a constantly progressive union, in an ever more perfect harmony, may all, like one single being, stretch out their arms towards Thee to identify themselves with Thee and manifest Thee upon earth. - The Mother

Journey of Waves

In waves I move,
Calm and smoothly rising waves,
I am on a journey to find my source,
It is a search of experience.

I am transparent for those little colorful pebbles
Very beautiful ones lying on my surface
Revealing their wonder to the nature around.
The journey is winding, with twists and turns,
A new event awaits me at each turn.

Lovely flowers bloom on my way
Many lives are touched as I travel on.
At places, I am a fierce surge with a lot of force,
At others, I am calm, just floating by.

I am even given a name, revered at few places,
And flow across the lands rich with vegetation.
I meet other sisters from the same origin,
A confluence happens, a sacred one.

The journey continues along with them now,
New adventures and beautiful lands we cross.
And one destined day, we reach the huge ocean,
A union happens with her vastness and I see myself in it.

A sense of oneness engulfs me,
The secret key I was searching for.
The voyage continues,
With newer experiences,
Along wider lands and higher mountains.

-          The river that flows across and connects lands. The love that flows among us and embraces with a protective connection.

-          Sandhya


No comments: