Guiding Light of The Month

O Lord, how ardently do I call and implore Thy love! Grant that my aspiration may be intense enough to awaken the same aspiration everywhere: oh, may good- ness, justice and peace reign as supreme masters, may ignorant egoism be overcome, darkness be suddenly illu- minated by Thy pure Light; may the blind see, the deaf hear, may Thy law be proclaimed in every place and, in a constantly progressive union, in an ever more perfect harmony, may all, like one single being, stretch out their arms towards Thee to identify themselves with Thee and manifest Thee upon earth. - The Mother

Experiences with The Mother

When the work for Mirapuri and Miravillage started in 1970, I often had to travel through Europe. For these activities I received a signed photograph by The Mother (photo on the right) to accompany me. On this photograph she looked very much the same way as she looked at me when I was with her. She explained that in each picture of her there is also the living psychic presence of her and so the soul can always be together with her and see her wherever the body might be. In fact one can even feel and come in touch with her subtle physical presence which gathers around the photo, and has its own independent life and way of acting. Since then I continuously experience the truth of this fact and feel and see The Mother to be constantly with me.

Blessing Packets
On another occasion The Mother gave me a small envelope with her symbol printed on it and she said: 'These are my blessings. There are flower petals in the envelope and if you keep it near to you the contact with me will always be established and you can even get an answer to a question.' After that day she gave me many, many such blessing packets and everything she said proved to be true. Now life became very easy because whenever a question arises I get the answer from The Mother. She also said that when she touches someone, her force stays with the person and will go to everyone near to this person who is receptive enough. The Mother then touched me many times so that all who work with me might receive her force and blessings. Since then I can witness every day in me and in those who surround me the effects of the truth-action and help of the force of The Mother."
Meditations on Savitri
When she had asked me to produce the 'Meditations on Savitri’ movie-series she said: 'I don't want to give him only blessings. I want to give him Special Blessings.' Then she asked someone to bring a box with a little, leather bound, book-like card in it showing two photos of her and Sri Aurobindo. She kept this Special Blessing packet in her hands and for about half an hour went into a deep trance, projecting all that was necessary for the accomplishment of the work into it. After that the work began and while it was going on I was constantly experiencing how the Savitri paintings changed into living beings, disclosing their life and message, so that I could easily find the right way to transform it all into a movie. When the 'Meditations on Savitri' movie-series was completed I had grown not only into an expert on Savitri and the many stories and information about its occult meaning, but knew that the realities and beings behind the images have become part of my soul. They go on living there and unfold and make always stronger the power of the New Consciousness of Future Man which, as The Mother said, is the true builder of Mirapuri and Miravillage.

Foundation of Mirapuri
The place for the foundation of Mirapuri was discussed and a certain place was suggested. The Mother said, although it seemed to be a suitable place it was better not to build Mirapuri there, as some problems will come to this place and impede the progress of Mirapuri. (Later I heard that the place which was suggested became a place for depositing radioactive materials.) She then indicated a place in north Italy and said: 'Build Mirapuri there.' When I asked how I should recognize the place she said: 'I will show it to you in the meditation.' Then I meditated and saw a landscape with distinct features. I made a painting of what I had seen, and when I traveled into the area The Mother had designated for Mirapuri, I soon recognized the special features of the landscape, I had seen in the meditation. I knew now where Mirapuri was to be built. I remembered also that The Mother had remarked that Italy is a country which is receptive to the Supramental Force.

One day The Mother explained in a message the principles of the new education. When I asked if these principles are not also the guiding lights for the new life in Mirapuri and Miravillage, as she wanted these places to be simple, sincere and free, she said that they indeed are the guiding lights for Mirapuri and Miravillage: Truth, Harmony, Liberty."
- Michel Montecrossa
(Source: http://www.mirapuri-enterprises.com)

No comments: