Guiding Light of The Month

O Lord, how ardently do I call and implore Thy love! Grant that my aspiration may be intense enough to awaken the same aspiration everywhere: oh, may good- ness, justice and peace reign as supreme masters, may ignorant egoism be overcome, darkness be suddenly illu- minated by Thy pure Light; may the blind see, the deaf hear, may Thy law be proclaimed in every place and, in a constantly progressive union, in an ever more perfect harmony, may all, like one single being, stretch out their arms towards Thee to identify themselves with Thee and manifest Thee upon earth. - The Mother

Savitri, a journey of Love and Light


My hidden presence led thee unknowing on
From thy beginning in earth’
s voiceless bosom
Through life and pain and time and will and death,
Through outer shocks and inner silences
Along the mystic roads of Space and Time
To the experience which all Nature hides.

Who hunts and seizes me, my captive grows:
This shalt thou henceforth learn from thy heart-beats.

For ever love, O beautiful slave of God!

O lasso of my rapture’s widening noose,
Become my cord of universal love.

(Book eleven, Canto one)



No comments: