Guiding Light of The Month

It is the harmony of boundless Love, Love victorious over all suffering and all obscurity. By this law of Love, Thy law, I want to live more and more integrally; to it unreservedly I give myself. And all my being exults in an inexpressible Peace. - The Mother

Flowers – jewels of nature


Right there, just around the corner,
I found a little bush.
A bush of smiling lovely flowers it was
Radiant with beautiful colours.

I went ahead and stroked the flowers,
a wave of happiness swept over me.
Charming and shining they were
Like clusters of stars fallen on ground.

Flowers are givers of joy and light.
Hands of blessing shower them,
Hands of love embrace them,
And a graceful garland strings them
into a jewel of fragrant beads.

Flowers are oceans of purity
Melting all things in their sheer beauty.

-       Sandhya

No comments: