Guiding Light of The Month

O Lord, how ardently do I call and implore Thy love! Grant that my aspiration may be intense enough to awaken the same aspiration everywhere: oh, may good- ness, justice and peace reign as supreme masters, may ignorant egoism be overcome, darkness be suddenly illu- minated by Thy pure Light; may the blind see, the deaf hear, may Thy law be proclaimed in every place and, in a constantly progressive union, in an ever more perfect harmony, may all, like one single being, stretch out their arms towards Thee to identify themselves with Thee and manifest Thee upon earth. - The Mother

Ma – My Mother

A ravishing smile on Her lips, true Love emanating
Whose is this finite Body of the Bodiless Infinity?
I glimpsed Her Motherly Form virtually embracing
Like a magnet drawing our being towards Her Beauty

A healing touch on the head with her tender palm
Bestowing the strength to face struggle and strife
A look direct into my eyes leading to inner realm
She assures each child 'I am for you alone in life'

Gone are my Ego's identity and body's existence
A vacant mind with gracious Force fully charged
Floating on the ocean of her nurturing Presence
To rest in this state for ever is what I desired

She who leads us through cycles of birth and death
Stands invisible, lest slip or fall in haste we might
From illusion to reality oblivious of our real worth

At each step our Loving Mother holds our hands tight.

- Sundari

No comments: