Guiding Light of The Month

O Lord, how ardently do I call and implore Thy love! Grant that my aspiration may be intense enough to awaken the same aspiration everywhere: oh, may good- ness, justice and peace reign as supreme masters, may ignorant egoism be overcome, darkness be suddenly illu- minated by Thy pure Light; may the blind see, the deaf hear, may Thy law be proclaimed in every place and, in a constantly progressive union, in an ever more perfect harmony, may all, like one single being, stretch out their arms towards Thee to identify themselves with Thee and manifest Thee upon earth. - The Mother

Our dear God father

|| Hari OM ||
With deep regret and immense sorrow, I heard the terrible news a few minutes ago that Uncle Patel left us all & merged with the Supreme, this morning.

He was a tireless and energetic soul who was ever willing to learn and be on the forefront of technology and tools. He even learnt basics of such a formidable tool like Photoshop from me. He was an invaluable member of the Gita Vani team for the last many years and was constant source of inspiration and learning.

I am sure he will guide us from his heavenly abode in future Gita Jayanti activities.

Offering my humble pranams to this wise and wonderful soul,

- Krishna Kumar

To my Jeshta Brhatha
I am trying inspite of too many falls to inculcate one of his great qualities....GIVE UNFLINCHING LOVE TO EVERY ONE YOU COME ACROSS IN THIS LIFE...irrespective of one’s age . This is possible only when (I feel) you see divinity in every one.

With Love.
- J.K. Gopalratnam and Sri Lakshmi


My god-father was the embodiment of “VATSALYA BHAVA”. He was always emanating this beautiful affection for everyone all the time. There was a special way he pronounced each of our names from his heart, thereby showing the feeling of their true meaning. His appreciation towards even our small deeds made us feel like his own children. No one can replace the emptiness he left and I feel I have grown old suddenly!

I love you, dearest God-father.
- Jayalakshmi.

Indeed I am very fortunate to receive this invaluable gift from the Lord, for providing me with the joy of association with my God Father, for the past three decades. The benefit I obtained from his guidance in every field is immeasurable. By a total and unconditional surrender to the Divine Mother, he secured a state of consciousness through which he could exalt all his activities to the Divine level. This was central to the true connection he was able to make with every individual, thus bringing them Delight. He was able to appreciate what one is capable of and effectively encouraged them. Amongst many others, I am very much indebted to him for encouraging me to learn and chant Vedic hymns.

With love to my dear God Father.

- Krishnamurthy

No comments: